Collection of Personal Data
• When using or browsing the website of the company;
• When using the intermediary services of the company;
• When Processing your applications for the use, purchase or ordering of services and/or products and the provision of services and/or products;
• When making enquiries or complaints and liaison with the company;
EIA Capital International Co., Ltd.will not collect any Personal Data that individually identifies a visitor to any EIA Capital International Co., Ltd. site unless it has been submitted by users themselves.
Purpose of Personal Data
• Vett your status;
• Provide services to you and deal with the services you have already used;
• The continuous management of accounts and the provision of any securities trading and related services to you;.
• Promotion and publicity of any services provided by EIA Capital International Co., Ltd.;
• Deal with your inquiries, including any of your account enquiries and provide you with progress and up-to-date information on the services you are inquiring about;
• Respond to your enquiries or complaints about the company's services;
• Keep records for reference;
• Contact you when necessary;.
• Comply with any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements in Hong Kong or other relevant jurisdictions, including any disclosure or notification requirements;
• Any direct or indirect related or incidental purpose to the above.
Protection of Personal Data
• We have strict security measures to protect your personal data .
• The Company destroys all personal data after collecting and preserving personal data for at least 5 years in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, unless the reason for holding personal data is to comply with applicable statutory or contractual obligations or to investigate, detect or prosecute suspects, or to continue to use it with your consent, the company will only retain personal data within the time limit required for the relevant data.
Disclosure of Personal Data
• The holding company or affiliated companies or related companies of EIA Capital International Co., Ltd.;
• Insurance companies or banks or other financial institutions;
• Law enforcement agencies, government departments, regulatory authorities, courts or other institutions required by law;
•Professional consultants (including lawyers and auditors).
Access and Correction of Personal Data
•Check whether the company holds personal data about you and obtain copies of the data.
• Require the company to correct your inaccurate personal data.
• To ascertain the company's policies and practices regarding personal data and to be informed of the nature of the personal data held by the company.
B. according to the regulations, the company has the right to charge reasonable fees for the acceptance of data check requests.
C. Requests for checking and correcting personal data or inquiring about the nature of the data held by the company or refusing to use personal data for direct marketing purposes should be submitted in writing and mailed to:
Unit 57,Level 43,AIA Tower, 183 Electical Road, North Point, Hong Kong
EIA Capital International Co., Ltd.
Data Privacy Officer